10111600 Manitoba Ltd. (Brandt Pharmacy)
Terms and Conditions for 10111600 Manitoba Ltd. doing business as Brandt Pharmacy SMS Service:
- The SMS service provided by 10111600 Manitoba Ltd. doing business as Brandt Pharmacy is designed to provide status updates regarding the medication of patients. We will use the phone number provided by the customer to send messages about their medication status.
- The frequency of messaging varies and depends on the customer's request. Customers can choose to receive daily, weekly, or monthly updates about their medication status.
- Customers are made aware that text and data rates may apply for using the SMS service. The charges may vary depending on the customer's mobile carrier and their plan. We recommend that customers check with their mobile carrier to understand the charges that may apply.
- Customers can opt out of the SMS service at any time by sending a STOP message to the number from which they received the message. Upon receiving the STOP message, we will immediately stop sending messages to the customer.
- Carriers are not liable for any undelivered messages. We will make every effort to deliver the messages to the customer's mobile number. However, we cannot be held responsible for any undelivered messages due to factors outside our control, such as technical issues with the customer's mobile carrier.
By using our SMS service, you agree to these terms and conditions. We value our customers and their privacy. We will not share any personal information with any third parties without the customer's consent. If you have any questions or concerns about our SMS service, please contact us at 204-480-0800.